You may request a full refund prior to gaining access to classes and course content contained in the VDF Certified Online Learning Management System.
Once access to course content has been granted via a system generated web link sent to the e-mail you have provided, you are no longer eligible to receive a refund.
Other eligibility requirements include:
- All refund requests must be made in writing
Claiming Your Refund
Please complete the following steps to claim for your refund:
- Mail your written refund request to: VDF Certified Customer Care Department at PO Box 1896 Fort Worth, Texas 76102
- Please state the reason(s) for the refund request
- Allow approximately 4-6 weeks for your request to be processed.
Non – Refundable Items
Print materials purchased from the VDF Certified website including but not limited to: Books, Binders, Study Guides and other materials may be exchanged within the first ten days of purchase but cannot be refunded. In addition, DVDs, CDs and other electronics may be exchanged within the first ten days of purchase but cannot be refunded.
Once access to online training and course content has been granted via a system generated web link sent to the e-mail you have provided, you are no longer eligible to receive a refund on the online training courses.
If you do not wish to proceed with an automatic renewal for an upcoming membership year, please complete the following steps:
- All Cancellation Requests Must Be Made in Writing
- Mail Your Cancellation Request to:
- VDF Certified Customer Care Center
- PO Box 1896, Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Annual Memberships automatically renew unless cancelled by completing the steps above.